Saturday, June 18, 2011

YES!

Hey, it's here. It's the weekend! :) (as if you didn't realize...?) :)

So, this morning i was down a whole pound more. SO SUPER SWEET! :) So, that puts me at a total of 7.4 pounds lost this round and only 14.8 pounds from my dream weight. ;)
I am now 159.8. Which is SO fun. It's a new decade of numbers! :)

Anyhow, last night I got to go shopping. And found a new super cute zip up hooded sweatshirt, which is just perfect, since it is raining here today...so I can wear it tonight to the youth retreat :) (the reason this is exciting is I have been looking and not finding one I like, Plus i had a coupon so it was less than 10 dollars ;)
But....getting to the main point here, it was fun to go shopping and realize I totally DO wear a new size. As in mostly larges, but some med. which is totally a new thing for me. It is so weird cuz I feel the same size but clearly am not since I pulled on a pair of these swim coverup shorts and even a dress (size med) and they TOTALLY fit.. I guess I am kind of in shock or something (if that makes sense) It's a good thing, but I am going to have to get used to being a new size. Anyhow....that was my shopping experience (Yes, I AM rambling, I guess i may or may not be avoiding cleaning my house :)

K, Well, I will stop boring you with all the details, but I am quite pleased with my diet. :)
And also,

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I like when you ramble, and I'm never bored! You are doing so amazing!!!!! Remember when you used to dangle between 169 and 172? Those days are gone gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO fun, don't you just LOVE shopping now??? At least, when things totally surprise you like that and actually look super cute on the new you! I know what you mean, I had to get used to sizing up clothes with my eye to see if they'd fit. The new smaller sizes always looked so DANG tiny....just way too tiny for me!

    Congrats, can't wait to see how the next 15 pounds go!!!

    ReplyDelete