Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 4 of Round 2

Isn't she cute? :)


Hi y'all.

So, this morning I was down another pound! Super nice :) I am now 16.2 pounds away from my final goal. Someone asked if I was willing to share my actual weight...I have been thinking about it :) So, I decided I will :) I now weigh

161.2 pounds.
I am close to 5 foot 9. I had always heard to figure your healthy weight at 5 foot =100 pounds and add 5 pounds for every inch after that. So, i have always wanted to weigh 145 pounds. As I have further researched, I know that I am getting close or on some charts even in a "healthy range" for my height, but why not shoot for my dream since I am getting close. :)

Anyhow, in other news, we are doing NOTHING today :)
It ended up being busy yesterday with a visit from a friend and her girls in the morning and then later on we went to the library (instead of the picnic) and the park. So, today it just feels right to take it easy.
I swept and washed my floors. Go, me! :) And my mom stopped by. That was super nice :) Then I called the internet company and gave them a piece of my mind, since half the time, anymore, the internet hasn't been working! GRRR!
Now, I am off to fold laundry. A LOT of laundry. Wish me luck! :)
Hope your day is going fantastically! It's almost friday!

2 comments:

  1. Down ANOTHER pound??? Wow, you go girl!! I'll bet you're loving the scale these days, eh? How is it for you this time around with HCG? It seemed like RA got really burned out towards the end of her 2nd round, but maybe that was her 3rd...and she also had all the hormonal stuff to deal with so that could be why too. Just curious!

    I found that quite interesting what you said about 100 pounds + 5. That would make me 110! Which sounds so scary! But actually, it is my goal weight - that elusive number I've come so close to but never quite reached. Once on the Master Cleanse I hit 111 and then never saw it again, as I got pregnant. And more recently, last summer, I saw 114 which was pretty darn cool considering I had quite a bit of muscle at that time! And now, pregnant. =)

    Super cute of Macy, awwww...your kids are all so cute and such a perfect mix of you & Martin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute little one!
    Happy Thursday to you!

    ReplyDelete