Thursday, June 2, 2011

Such a sweet kid



The above photo was a few weeks back, but she continues to be a super sweet, helpful big sister. :) One day Macy was waiting for me to wash her up and get her out of her chair, so Brooklyn thought she'd be a love :) and read her library book to Macy. (it was real cute, she turned the book around and read it like her teacher does :)

Anyhow, we had a nice time this morning at the kid's club with Ruth Anne (and her sisters) and kids :) I was super glad the kids had a good time playing. Then after picking Brooklyn up at school we headed over to my mom's for lunch.

I was up 3 pounds from my ending hcg weight, so I am fasting til dinner today.

Other than that, not much else is new. I have a couple of my friends kids coming over to play during an appointment this afternoon. So, I should get to my chores, But, I hope y'all are having a super day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment