Friday, May 27, 2011

You know you are lucky...

When your 3 year old sticks a smartie up her nose and it gets stuck but you somehow dislodge it and tweeze it out! (yesterday 3pm) And it doesn't surprise me. That girl has been doing some weird things that are obviously not good. Oh well. Part of growing up, right?

Anyhow, I am so proud of me. :) I folded all 10 of those loads of laundry and then put them all away. :) (well, I should give my mom some credit, she folded one load :) oh and DH put his away. :)

So yesterday turned out to be a real nice break from the norm. My hubby worked through the night on wed. So after taking a nap yesterday he was home and hung out with us from 2- bedtime. It was REAL nice. It feels like this week is taking forever to end! I love that guy ;)

This morning I was down .4 from my ending hcg weight. So that was nice.

I feel this is going to be a good day. Even though my kids seem to have started off on the wrong foot and my dear baby girl was literally up all night, singing in her bed....I feel happy. That always helps.

Happy friday, hope its a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment