Monday, May 30, 2011

1

Hi,

This will probably be a pretty boring post for now (I hope to come back later with some pics from our outing to the farm etc.) But for now, I just wanted to note that I am up just 1 pound today (from my ending hcg weight)

I am actually wanting to work in the direction of not having this blog be primarily about weight loss, but until I get through this maintenance phase (1 1/2 more weeks) and then do one more round of hcg it helps me to keep track of where I am at on here. Anyhow, I better go for now. We have kids to get dressed and ready and a house to clean :)

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. No one is really updating their blogs, so I am guessing that is cuz you are all too busy having FUN :)

P.S. If you found this post a bit boring, check out my pics from yesterday. We took a trip down to the park, instead of walmart. Lucky kids ;)

Happy day,
jen

1 comment: