Friday, May 20, 2011

Late to bed and early to rise

............Makes a mama tired! :)
We ended up watching a James Bond movie last night, so needless to say, we didn't get to bed early. The kids however, did! SO...
This morning 5:45 and wa-la in walked mia and a minute later macy could be heard talking,(dadada :) Anyhow, that can kinda be expected around this part of town ;)
So, I will probably just drink lots of coffee and call it good :)

On the scale, I was down .4, which I was thankful for after yesterday. Today is my last day of drops. And then I have 3 days of the same diet without drops before adding back in more calories.

Gotta go, Macy is determined to type as well ;) HAPPY FRIDAY! It's the weekend :) or almost. (We are going to plant a garden tomorrow, or that's the plan! :)

1 comment: