Saturday, September 3, 2011

About blogging..

Sometimes i just feel like posting, and sometimes I don't. Obviously lately I don't really feel like it so much ;)

I am good though. It's been a busy, stressful summer for me. It's been hectic for me..trying to juggle keeping my busy 4, 5 and 6 year olds happy and also a baby, who has different needs than they do (obviously! ;) And with DH working, A TON I've had lots of days that didn't feel so bright, with no light seeming to be at the end of that tunnel (if ya know what I mean?) But things are starting to look up again. DH has been making it home for dinner most nights lately, (even if half the time it is a VERY late dinner :) and he is getting a good bonus for all those long hours and possibly a newer position at work with better pay.

The kids are SUPER excited to start school this week and I am excited for a bit more of a schedule.
I am hoping to get back to the gym after dropping Ky off at kindergarten and it will be nice to have a bit of time with just the "little girls".

About my weight, it's up in the 161's these last few days, but I am totally pmsing, so that is expected.
I am not sure what my plan is as far as my weight goes. I really want to do another round of hcg and I am seriously considering it...once the kids are in school and we are settled in that routine but I am kind of nervous, cuz i feel like it added to my stress level over the summer, which I don't really need(more stress)... It's most important to me that I am good to my kids, but it really is nice to feel good about myself and currently..I don't. I feel like even though I am way thinner, I still have at least 10 pounds to lose (and my doctor backed me up on this, so I know I am not out of line thinking this)
...Hcg works...so well...but it IS stressful. But then again, so is any diet ...so then I think I should just be good with weighing 160, but that is stressful too, cuz I don't feel good about it...I know I am totally rambling, so I will sign off for now.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment