Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 4

Hi there,

I missed posting a day only cuz i was busy....anyhow,

This round is going well, quite well so far. . I am not saying it's no issue, cuz every once in a while when I slow down a bit, I realize I am feeling hungry or that eating something different from my menu sounds good, but it's really not that big a deal. . but i know that's cuz my life is really busy. It's a good busy though. I am finding when I just take the time for all the little things my kids need and to just enjoy their life and what's going on with them, it goes so much better.. if that makes any sense at all.

This morning I was 158.6. So I am down 1.4 pounds from my starting weight (I think). I'll take it :) It all adds up. It's been real nice to just see the scale going down, at this point.

I best go for now. My laundry is getting behind and I want to fold it up and put it away before my brother comes for dinner. (He is watching my kids :0 :) so I can go to the gathering for all the young sisters tonight. (Hubby may end up here too, but I just don't know. He got a few new things added to his plate at work, it'll be busy for him (for me :) for a while here. But, I oddly ;) feel up to it. I haven't talked about it much on here.. but I've felt pretty overwhelmed for a while now.
But lately, I guess since school started I have been feeling so much better. I feel like I can manage my life now. That doesn't mean I am good at it, but I feel like I can be, if I try real hard :)

Anyhow, I gotta go for now...later!

No comments:

Post a Comment