Monday, September 26, 2011

Tomorrow is Macy's first birthday

Happy Birthday, baby girl. Hard to believe it's been a year since Macy survived a crazy birth! (I had placenta abruption during my induction and was raced in for an emergency c-section. She wasn't breathing at first and had a very faint heartbeat..at two minutes they lost that, but they were able to save her and not only that (even though they expected to find problems due to lack of oxygen) she is perfectly normal! :) She's our miracle baby and we are so thankful we have her. She brings SO much joy to our family!

Tomorrow we plan to have a small party with her favorite aunt and her "grandma" rosemary. And everyone is excited :) I will be making pumpkin cupcakes with whip cream and sprinkles on top! :) The kids are so funny. They are totally excited she can join them in eating peanut butter and honey sandwiches for lunch :)

I should go. It's storytime ;) but I just wanted to say. We are good. And quitting hcg was probably the best decision I ever made! :) and my weight is holding steady at 159.6. So, I am relieved.

Have a happy happy week!

1 comment:

  1. I thought *I* was her favorite aunt!?!?!? ;-) Just kidding, hope you had a fun party!

    See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete