Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm alright! ;)

Hey there,

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. . I have just been real busy getting caught up on laundry from all the vacationing and then getting kids ready for school and then baby macy is teething (or something !!!:) and ya know how it is? life is busy.

But, I am good. I am feeling super good about this school thing! :) Routine is good. Brooklyn went for her first whole day today and in her words "just loved it" :)
Ky heads in on tuesday. Should be interesting :) He is all gung-ho! but i did take him in for his testing today and he was all nervous but excited and concentrated real hard for like 10 min, but as soon as he could (as I chatted with his teacher)was doing somersaults on the reading rug :) :) :) That's MY BOY! :) Love him

My weight is 161. something lately. I want to be rid of my midsection but am just not so sure I am up to fighting that fight yet, still debating,....but I do have a call coming from the health food store once more hcg drops are in...so I guess I am mostly leaning toward doing a round soon.

All in all, life is good. We are settling in for the fall (i baked my first loaf of zucchini bread for the season this afternoon.) And my family was happy.

Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment