Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 2

Day 2 has gone well.
I have to admit I was a bit disappointed to still be up 2.2 pounds from my beginning weight. This morning I was 162.0, but I know i will lose it, and I am already started...2 days down 16 to go. . . whatever happens with the scale happens :)

Today we went to the conference for the morning and then hit the grocery store..whole family in tow...always a treat! :) and then the kids had naps and I ran a couple errands (hubby's tire was flat, so I tried to replace it for him...only to learn the tire stores are closed on sundays??)

Anyhow, then we went to the park for a picnic dinner only to be attacked by a swarm of bees...aw well...such is life. It's been a nice weekend anyhow...and now I am ready to sleep for like the next 20 years. :) just joking, but I am tired, so I will be back tomorrow sometime.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha, we went to the park a couple weeks ago and the same thing happened with the bees! i keep meaning to post about it on my deliciously disheveled blog, but just haven't got the oomph to do it. ;-) we should get together at kids club this week. =)

    ReplyDelete