Thursday, September 22, 2011

Not according to plan

um hi,

So this round...it is so not going according to plan ...I assumed I would at least lose a few pounds before these types of problems occured. But, ahh! This morning I was up .6 to 159. One friend suggested maybe my body is trying to say something..like hello...this is a good weight for me! And I agree...I just don't know what to do since I am only on day 6. I am super nervous that if I just quit it will mess with my metabolism and that's not really ok with me. . but if I that wasn't a potentional issue, I would quit in a heartbeat (especially since I have been having such a hard time having enough energy for "my life".

Anyhow, that's where I am at with hcg. (oh and I am doing an apple day today) Otherwise I am doing much better than in a long time. I feel like I can (barely) :) manage my life and all the things I need to do, but I am happy to do them.. Everything isn't a chore anymore. I can actually, sometimes, enjoy my kids...instead of feeling like they are all always talking and needing something at the same time. I am super thankful and no, I am not saying everything is easy and always hunky-dory. I just feel like a little bit sane again. ;)

Hope your week is going well, it's almost friday!

1 comment:

  1. hope you feel 100% soon! You look great even if you dont loose another ounce!Sure your hubby agrees!Ask him!!

    ReplyDelete