Thursday, September 15, 2011

Gonna ...JUST DO IT!

Hey there,

So, I know it seems random, but I decided to just do it. HCG. :)
I got my new drops yesterday afternoon and I just feel ready, so I am EATING today. Loading up on fat to last me through the round. :)
This morning I was 159.8 pounds, so I am 15 pounds away from my goal. I don't expect this round to take me to my goal, I just hope it will get me down to 150.? (I think I will lose less this round, as I am closer to my goal and also cuz I have already done 2 rounds. I have heard you lose less the more rounds you do???)

Anyhow, on a totally different note. we seem to be getting settled in with the school thing. Which I am super thankful about. I met a friend who has 2 little girls my little girls ages, at the park this morning and Mia had a blast. Now it is rest time and I am tired, so I think I will sleep after putting in a load of laundry. I am starting to feel more sane. . . Which is nice. :)

Hope you are doing well. I will be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment