Saturday, September 10, 2011

A different decade

Hey there,

So, I just wanted to share....I was down to 159.8 this morning. I am real excited to be back in the 150,s and i hope to stay there :) (well, secretely I hope to one day be in the 140,s but anyways!!)
I ordered 2 bottles of my favorite hcg, the spray,...It should be here in 1-5 business days...I plan to reevaluate at that point, but most likely get started with a round right away.

Not much else is new. I took Mia out for some mommy/daughter time and ran a bunch of errands this morning. It was thought consuming...my goodness she can talk! (like her mama :) but real nice. I found her a Super cute pair of nikes for $12. She LOVES them, so that was fun. Now we just NEED to find Brooklyn a pair of school shoes, but i am DONE with the running around for today, so I think we will do that tomorrow when DH gets back from fundraising (rental cooking).

Other than that,..what else to report? Hmmm...I fixed my favorite pair of shoes with super glue :) :) (the flowers on the top were falling off) Ruth Anne promised me a pedicure and coffee date for my birthday at the end of the month and My favorite tv shoes are coming back soon :) and we plan to have a bbq and hang outside...enjoying the last of the summer weather (i don't actually know it's the last of it...it just sounded good to say that. :)
Oh and my baby is almost ONE! oh my gosh, this year has flown by!
Amen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment