Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The coast

Oh, it was wonderful :)
We had such a nice home. My mom rented a house that was just PERFECT for our whole extended family. There was a bed for almost everyone and even a bathroom off our room, so Macy could have her own "bedroom". . which was a huge help. :)
We hung out at the beach, enjoying the sunshine, sand and waves...as it fit. And enjoyed each others company, the hot tub, games and movies and food when we were done on the beach. All the kids handled living with lots of others nicely (this was my biggest "concern". But it worked out great :) I will try to post pictures soon.

About my weight, something miraculous happened! :) well, not really a miracle,..but I am not sure why...I weighed 160.2 this morning. That was a super nice surprise. Cuz there was definitely a lot of food..and some alcohol involved in the weekend.

Anyhow, I should go get the kids breakfast now. but I hope you are doing well and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment