Wednesday, August 3, 2011

can't decide

hey there,

I can't decide if this should be a diet blog or just a blog about my kids or what, so it is just a little of everything (in case you hadn't noticed) :) Some days i think I just want to be fun and enjoy life, and forget about dieting, but it seems if I do that I gain weight, which is unacceptable, so I have to keep that priority too.

Anyhow, so today this is mostly a diet blog to say, Yay me! I was down to 158.0 today, so I am happy about that (last time I saw that number was last thursday, I would like to see that number go down tomorrow :) which means, note to self...don't get started snacking at moms later...I am headed there to take the kids swimming in a bit and ya know how I get while there? There's that "force" pulling toward the snack cupboard :)

Hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment