Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Today

So, today has been a struggle....everyone just seems so grumpy. Then I realized everyone seemed tired, so I put us all to bed and everyone but Brooklyn is still sleeping :) :) SUPER!

Anyhow, on the dieting note,...this morning I was 161.6 ...so as long as that number keeps dropping all is good! ;)
I need to get back into the habit of exercising, the last time I did that was jogging last wednesday (unless you count a 10 min. walk I took the kids on yesterday...barely a walk basically it was crawling on our feet, just as a distraction from our house :)
About exercising, I just plan to keep trying to get a bit in here and there til school starts...at which point I plan to go to the gym a few times a week after dropping the kids off at school :)

We are getting settled back in at home here. I just have 4 more loads of laundry to fold and put away and one more load to wash...I should get done just in time for our vacation at the coast with my family :) which starts friday night. We plan to stay for 4 whole days...hubby in tow too :) :)

Hope you are having a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment