Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hi

Wow, this week flew by....for us anyhow :)
We had a blast, but I have to admit I am kinda ready to return home and to our "routine" (whatever that means :)

Anyhow, so for the last few days I was up 2.0 pounds, but this morning I was up to 157.6 (that's up 2.8 pounds) AHHH! so I am fasting today.

So...over the last week I have been seriously considering doing one more round, but I know I am so burned out....so I am not sure about that. And I know I am thinner, but I still am a bit chubby in the midsection, I would love to watch that disappear which I think 10 more pounds would do.

I think I have a plan.. . I think I am going to do ESE. I will get back to you on that :)

Bye for now. My family is waiting for me to finish packing up. We are moving home today :)
Hope you are well

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jen! Glad you're keeping us updated. Love it!! Hope to see pics soon, including at least one of you:) Souinds like you're all having fun and yes, I know what you mean about "going" home again! Love that feeling. Lots of love to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gain was probably you exercising...remember muscle is more than fat. Crunches are good for the mid-section. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete