Thursday, July 14, 2011

hi there

Hi

I didn't quit blogging ....yet. I am finding it harder to find time to blog, especially since the weather got nicer. We are outside and on the go a lot.

We are doing well though. We have been doing lots of swimming and playing on the big playground and in the huge sandpit and being with great friends for campfires and otter pops etc. :)

My weight...I haven't had to fast....yet! But I was up 2.0 mon thru wed and this morning 1.8. And I guess I don't really care as long as I stay within that 2 pound range...for now. I know I am thin for me. But I have kind of decided, I do want to get to 145 if possible. So sometime I will most likely be working on that again.
On an exercisae note, yesterday I swam laps for half an hour. It was great. I am sore today, so I know I got a great workout. I will be getting back to regularly exercising soon here. I just feel so much better then.

Well..I don't have much else to say but that I hope you are all doing great and enjoying summer too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment