Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 3 of no drops

Phew, this round is almost over and on to maintenance :)
This morning I was down .2 more. So now at 154.4. I was happy to see that, but don't expect it to stay there..I made it most the day on low cal and then tonight was at a bbq and had a few chips w salsa and cream cheese (which shouldn't have happened today) RRR! I am hoping not, but scared I jumped up. Oh well, I guess as long as it is within 2 pounds of my ending weight of 154.8 (your marker weight that you can't go any more than 2 over is the ending drop day...or else you are supposed to fast!)

Anyhow, I found a new swim suit today, so I am happy about that....we have a huge picnic at our retreat center and the kids want to SWIM and SWIM and never stop swimming.. :)
Anyhow, I have tons of housework to do (i spent the day out shopping and swimming and then the bbq tonight, so I have lots to catch up on ;)
Happy 4th, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment