Friday, July 22, 2011

finally

I am finally posting. I am not entirely sure anyone even reads my blog anymore, but my guess is...at least a few people do but don't normally comment ? :)
Anyhow, today I was about 157. (I didn't get to weigh til after a cup of coffee. And I think I have made a decision and that is to let it go, for now. .the dream of 145 that is. I just can't handle the stress right now. I am going through a really stressful time right now. Where hubby has to work 16 hour days 6 days a week and the kids have been each going through rough times and I just feel like it isn't the time for dieting. The constant stress of it, is gonna send me off the deep end. Not really, but.... :) anyways, so i plan to weigh once a week and as long as my weight stays between 155 and 160. I am good with that. And I will be working out. I plan to go jogging tomorrow.
Anyways, I hope you have a good weekend

1 comment: