Thursday, July 21, 2011

Feeling better

Hi!

As I mentioned yesterday, I fasted yesterday (til dinner when I had an apple and a hamburger patty (didn't have a steak on hand)) And I am feeling much better today. . as in physically feel better. It's really interesting, but important to pay attention to...for me. That I feel so much better when I am eating better. . so that's what I will be doing.
This morning I was down 2.2 from yesterday to only 1 pound above my ending weight. 155.8. Which is where I want to keep it. At 155, if possible...in the future. I also want to start working out on a regular basis. I did go running on tuesday (my sister watched the kids) I ran 2.5 miles in 30 minutes, so more like I barely jogged, but whatever! I am sore and it challenged me, but felt good. so that's what counts. I am not sure what my workout plans are, just that I will be making it happen. On friday we move to my moms for 6 days (to look after the kids, my parents are going to a family reunion) so I plan to try to jog every day while there. After that...? But, it will happen. . . I know I am totally rambling in this post...but while we are discussing when and how I will find time (or have a sitter so i can) to work out in the future..I have been totally realizing that I tend to think like this about working out and weight loss and/or maintenance...

It's like I have to have this perfect plan I stick to...regarding eating and working out or else I just don't care. It's that all or nothing attitude. so I am working on that. It doesn't always have to be perfect and I don't always have to have a certain plan, but in general make good choices and workout regularly, even if its only 2x a week. If I regularly do that...that's good.

Anyhow, enough on that.
Otherwise, we are well. Macy's top teeth are finally cutting through, so I have hope that she will one day be happy and sleep well again :) :) :)
Ruth Anne and kids are heading over for a playdate, so that is real nice :) :) :)
And I am looking forward to going to my moms, cuz my sisters are so nice and help me tons .. to keep my kids happy :)

I have lots more new pictures from our vacation etc, so i plan to post those soon.
And now I should probably do a little of this and a little of that around my house....
Have a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment