Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks for your kind comments on my last post. I had no idea how much it would help...to hear some kind words. :)
After reading Ruth Anne's comment I was realizing how I tend to not credit any of my hard days or sad feelings toward the likelihood of losing my mom. It feels like so long ago that we found out that she is sick, so I must be over it or something (NOT!) (as I was cleaning up tonight, I found a card my mom wrote and gave to me the morning I went in to have Macy and I bawled. What she wrote didn't even completely make sense, due to her tumor pressing on her brain so much. ..
but it was the last thing she wrote to me before we got the life altering news 3 weeks later.)
Anyhow, I got that pile of clothes put away...that felt good :)
And I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who care.
I have good friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment