Tuesday, December 13, 2011

what's up over here?

Hi,

Shopping. Xmas shopping. . I've become obsessed with it and can't stop! :) Why didn't I start earlier I ask myself (after having a couple mini panic attacks...I know...still a few days left, but remember the precious ones who only have 3 more days of school and my hubby who works a million hours a month to provide the gifts? :) anyhow this equals only 3 more mornings to hit stores which really means 3 more stores I can go to (Macy is like the worst shopper ever! :) and I actually only have friday free (i'm dumb and made social plans :) wed and thursday morning) Anyhow, that's what's up here. Oh and the answer to not shopping earlier? remember my PRECIOUS van was in the shop? O van, how I missed you! ;)

Otherwise, this afternoon we are going to a friends to decorate cookies :) I'll try to post some pics later.

Happy Holidays,...hope your shopping is going well too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment