Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Wednesday

Hi,

Not really anything exciting to report over here..but I thought i'd say hi anyhow.
I'm just listening to some westlife over here and googling info about gyms in the area. I really need to get back to the working out..but i'm not sure how to get that accomplished, since (a)My gym shut down their childcare option (b)DH is insanely busy at work again and (c)we sold our treadmill and (d)our wii fit dvd isn't working (not that I used it anyway! :)
So, I am considering joining another gym that has childcare, but it's spendy!

Anyways, so I don't really have anything else to say. I just wanted to say hi and that's about it!

Hope you are having a fantastic week!

1 comment:

  1. the 24 hour fitness I go to has daycare and their monthly dues are $24.99 per month. Not sure how much they charge for day care though. i go to the one on lancaster.

    ReplyDelete