Friday, December 9, 2011

It IS friday!

YAY!

I am so glad it's the weekend!
I've been looking forward to it SO much. Tomorrow we are going over to the Synergy 16 tree lot to buy our tree! :)

I am really looking forward to seeing spending some time with DH this weekend!

Today I spent a good couple hours deep cleaning my kitchen .. like scrubbing cupboards and windows and the microwave. It felt SO great! I forgot I used to do stuff like that. Like be obsessive enough to get it done. :) but I rather enjoyed it. Next is up is organizing it. . (the counter where the bar stools are is where I keep these big old tupperware drawers etc with the kids paints, crayons, papers and I plan to throw lots of old stuff away! :)

Anyhow, i am sure I am boring you! So I will go hang with my kids who are watching kipper :)

Happy weekend!
BTW, yes I got my van back. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment