Thursday, December 8, 2011

Busy days

Hi there,

I can't believe it's been 3 days since my last post, since I've seriously been meaning to post more often.. but it's just been a busy week.

Macy's ear tube surgery went real well, she now is feeling better, I think! :) But she is really, like really, clingy! Like she just wants to be held all day ever since, like just in case some "scary" people come take her again and put a mask over her face and do something that made her hurt when she woke up with THEM again! :) I can understand it, if I put myself in her tiny little shoes. . .
so that's that!...My life right now :)

So otherwise, my van is still in the shop, so my mom has been really gracious and giving lots of rides, bless her heart, she's saving my dry skin and frizzy hair :) (all the cold weather) My van should be done this afternoon? I'll believe it when I see it! ;)

What else? Hmm..well, I made cookies with Mia this morning (store bought dough from the freezer :) I did one load of laundry and visited with my mom all morning! And I really should pay the bills etc while macy sleeps a bit, so......

I'll go for now...but first I will share what I am looking forward to in the near future......

...watching snow white and the 7 dwarfs with kids tonight (martin has a work dinner)

.. watching bones on tv tonight :)

.....watching the prison break final movie with DH tomorrow night?

....getting our tree on saturday.

,....going to ikea to pick out Brooklyn's gift (a desk/bookshelf)on sunday while the children's meeting kids go to the silver falls holiday bazaar
edited.......(just kidding, there's a normal meeting during this trip ;) but we will go sometime to get this and I ALWAYS love a trip to Ikea :)

......wrapping gifts

...drinking lots more coffee with peppermint mocha creamer

...getting together with the older kids in my family at my parents to chat, laugh and eat great food next sunday night (with out kiddos :)

...a moms and tots holiday party next thursday with mia and macy

.....getting together with my friend Rosy next tuesday

....Buying more christmas presents!

....eating lots of great food over the holidays ;)

....the christmas feast at church next saturday

...watching my kids faces when they open their gifts christmas day :)

Have a super day today and I will try to be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment