Things I look forward to this week....
1. A date night on friday to finally celebrate my 29th birthday :) (Thanks for being willing to watch our kids, Elmina :) I can't wait.
2. My baby Macy Grace's checkup on tuesday (and a java crew drink afterward)
3. My post surgery checkup on wed. (I hope to be able to drive MYSELF places again :)
4. My favorite shows airing on Thursday evening. :)
5. Eating healthy and starting to regularly exercise again. (We did grocery shopping all morning, so no excuses now :)
6. Fall weather, I am thoroughly enjoying it (well, maybe not the rain, but the cool crisp weather, yes)
7. Hopefully making it to the feast at church next sunday, I miss people (I guess my hubby and kiddos count as people, but I miss my friends :)
8. Drinking tea and coffee drinks (I stocked up on these while shopping. . Vanilla chai tea in particular)
9. Reading comments on my blog ;) Thanks :)
Hope you are having a SPLENDID SUNDAY!