Wednesday, October 20, 2010

busy to crazy

Just wanted to update you all real quick...
So life has gone from busy to crazy lately. But we are doing ok. On monday I had my younger siblings. (16, 14, 12, 9 and 7 year olds) over in the pm, while my parents went to the school and talked to all their teachers. Yesterday I spent the entire day out with my mom trying to help her organize shopping lists and buy groceries for the coming week(s).
She visited a second neuro surgeon today, who will do the surgery next tuesday at ten, so please continue to pray for her.
Life will continue to be busy, I am sure, but I will try to post as it fits.
It's been a sobering time for us all. But, it's a good reminder that life is short. We may only have today with our loved ones. I want to make each day a good day for those I have to do with. In Ps. 90 it says, So teach us to number our days that we may gain a heart of wisdom.
Hope you are well.

2 comments:

  1. How are your younger siblings taking it?
    Will for sure continue to pray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I had not even considered how young your sibling are. Jen, oh Jen, this is hard. Why God? But, ultimately, He is in control and His timing is perfect. I am praying for each and every one of those 16 kids your precious Mama birthed.

    ReplyDelete