Thursday, January 19, 2012

HCG

Hey,

So, I have tried to not make this blog all about weight cuz that's not what I want my life to revolve around...but it is important to me to feel good and since I didn't feel as good about my weight as I wanted at 155, I decided to do HCG one more round. I am on my 13th day and this morning I was down to 148.8. This is so fun for me. . . as I don't remember ever weighing that amount (passed that number right up at age 13 :(
Anyhow, it's not easy (the diet) but it works really well. I am down to a size 8-10 (not super small, but small for me :) and a s/m. . .Now if I can just get through the next 5 days of low calorie! :) . . weekends are easier for me...they are busier and not as lonely cuz DH is around.. but anyhow. . that's what's new around here!

Tonight we are visiting a family as a family :) for dinner, so I am REALLY looking forward to that! (it forces DH home for dinnertime! :)

Otherwise, nothing is new besides the flooding around town (Oh my goodness, it's been raining!)

I guess I should go make the salad I promised to bring tonight and switch the wash, so my jeans are dry! :) And do my other chores.....
Have a great afternoon. SMILE! Tomorrow is friday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen!!! So I think you look pretty dran good already! Amazing will power too!:)
    http://crazyjoyouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete