Monday, December 6, 2010

serious randomness

Good morning. I would just like to share my thoughts on exercise. It does more than tone my body. It really helps my mood. I am currently at the gym on the elliptical. And I really do just feel so much better than I did a few days ago. I have only worked out twice since last monday but seriously ..I feel so much happier than last monday.

Anyways. I also feel real good about the fact that I got all my christmas shopping done and I found perfect gifts for everyone I am buying for.

Hubbys mom and brother are flying in from germany for the holidays. They arrive next friday so I have my work cut out for me preparing for that. But it should be fun!

Lastly, Ruth Anne and family get home for good this weekend. Yay! May we never be seperated again. Amen!

3 comments:

  1. So, you're having a good day then? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How on earth did you do a blog post from the elliptical machine??? Who cares about housework, you are a master of multi-tasking!!!;)

    ReplyDelete