Friday, December 3, 2010

Coffee

So this morning I had a mini vaca :) Vacation that is :)

My 12 year old sister had off school and wanted to help me..so sweet! And my 24 year old sister wanted to have a coffee date..So I assigned babysitting my Mia to the 12 year old and meet my other sister at my favorite coffee joint.

She bought me my favorite drink and we sat and chatted, laughed a bunch and cooed at baby Macy...Etc. Then sweet Macy made a huge mess in her pants, so I took her into the bathroom and washed her up..While in there I read a cute sign that absolutely cracked me up! It said

DRINK COFFEE! DO STUPID THINGS FASTER WITH MORE ENERGY!

Just wanted to share. I have had a good day. :)

Don't forget~It's my favorite day of the week- Friday. :)

1 comment:

  1. How cool that you have a sister my son's age!?! She must love being an Aunt so young. I hope your Friday was all you hoped it would be!

    ReplyDelete