Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What is wonderful this week

1. Satsuma oranges, Mmm! Love em. I got a box on sale at Safeway (wanted them so bad I dragged all four kids in there just to get them (in the pouring rain! ) :)

2. CoffeeMate's Sugarfree Caramel Vanilla creamer, it's my latest favorite

3. THANKSGIVING :) :) (hopefully we get to go to the dinner at my parents place.. My kids have nasty colds so my dad has to check with mom's doc to be sure they aren't too concerned about her being exposed to the germs) (the tiny yucky germs, as Ky calls them :)

4. Our trip up to visit Ruth Anne and fam. over the coming weekend.

5. My husband being around for an entire 40 hours straight :) (he just got off work) :)

6. My new laundry system

7. My new phone (the blackberry curve :) My phone broke a few months ago, when my Mia spilled coffee on it...i have been using a loaner SUPER OLD phone for WAY too long! It really got in the way of my texting habit.

8. My baby, she is seriously so stinkin' adorable. I love her so much. (she never talks back and just does exactly what I want :) (I love my other kids too. But you know what I mean :)

That's it for today.

Hope you had a Wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment