Friday, October 21, 2011

On this fine friday

Hi,

Hope you are well. We are too. :)
This morning I packed up all children, dropped the older two off at their school and hit the gym and it felt great ;) Then I went to famous footwear and bought myself a new pair of running shoes. LOVE THEM :)

Not much else exciting happening around here. . it's just a fall day with candles burning in my house, some chai tea about to be made, the washing machine is humming and I am planning soup for dinner :)

Tomorrow I am doing some cooking in the morning for a rental group at our church property and then we are taking the kids to go swim. They are pReeety excited :)

I am looking forward to the weekend. It's always nice to spend some time with my DH and enjoy a fun activity with the kids.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment