Tuesday, November 22, 2011

what's new over here?

Hi there,

Hope you are well. :)

We are just waiting for the big "turkey" day over here :) We are going to my parents for the occasion and the kids especially, just can't wait! Their teenage girls have a real fun time planned, so we are all looking forward to it. I plan to have someone take a nice family picture, so we can give those out this year (I'm usually so NOT on top of this...)
Anyhow, I will try to share that on here...if that all pans out.

Otherwise, we are just doing the same ole thing here. The kids have the week off. Parent/teacher conferences were yesterday and we got a great report on both kids, so happy, happy! :) Today we are just hanging out til Macy's ear tube consult this afternoon. Ky and Brooklyn both have a playdate later during the appointment, so they are looking forward to that! Mia gets to come with me! :) yay for her! ..(and me :)

So that's what's up with us..I know I always enjoy reading an update, so I figured you may too?

Have a happy week and enjoy good eats!

No comments:

Post a Comment